JLR is an integrated Engineering, Architecture and Planning practice, with a focus on quality and commitment to service delivery. We have been delivering facility related project solutions to our clients for 60 years, with over 85% of our annual workload undertaken through existing client relationships. We deliver services to our clients across North America and around the world. Over the past 7 years we have delivered projects in over 26 countries. National and international project delivery is supported by a network of professional partnerships established with like-minded firms, providing capable local resources to address site issues during design and construction. We have an industry leading staff retention rate ensuring consistent service for our long term clients. Our employee ownership structure ensures that staff have a vested interest in the outcome of every project, bringing an enhance level of personal service to our client relationships.
JLR has an extensive experience in all aspects of building sciences and civil/transportation engineering, related to airports. To suit the changing needs of the aviation industry, we have successfully completed numerous airport projects for communities across Ontario ranging from small terminal additions to large scale Hangars and new building facilities. These projects were constructed while the airports were in operation and carefully coordinated to limit the disturbance to passengers and airport staff.
We have an impressive history at the Ottawa International Airport since its establishment and have had an Open Agreement for engineering and architectural services with the Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Authority (OMCIAA) since 1998. JLR has also worked on joint venture program management, design and technical services for the recent OMCIAA Airport Expansion Program, Phase 1 and 2. In effect we have worked on hundreds of assignments at the OMICAA.
What can JLR do for your Airport?
– Proven track record in multi-disciplinary project management
– Depth of expertise in design of terminal buildings and aviation service buildings
– Integrated multi-disciplinary team from “in-house” resources
– Licensed in all provinces and territories within Canada
– Established partnerships supporting project delivery across Canada and internationally
– Design solutions that meet operational and functional objectives and balance of capital vs. operations and maintenance costs
– Alterative project delivery method options tailored to your needs
– Longevity and corporate commitment to long term sustained client relationship
150 Algonquin Boulevard E
Timmins, Ontario P4N 1A7